Friday, July 1, 2016

Gates of a Continent - The Northern Gate; Cairo


 I write from a suburban Cairo, a community called Sheik Zaid, which is one of many suburban developments that feeds the largest city in Africa.... added bonus is there is a medium size mall nearby and the largest mall in the Middle East [Mall of Arabia] nearby.  In the week that I have been in Cairo, I have adjust to my life as a Soujourner, neither a Tourist nor a Vagabond.
  What has brought me to Cairo? In a temporal sense, my Kenyan visa ran out and Immigration Kenya requires that I leave East Africa to renew it, in an eternal [read: Kingdom] sense, Abba required that I visit the 'Ancient Northern Gate' of Africa.  While Nairobi, Lagos, and Johannesburg represent the Eastern, western and southern 'gates' respectively, they are so young compared to Cairo.  The prophetic words that could be released here are abundant and yet it is the relationships w Kingdom Centred People that are essential, and the key to my Apostolic Purpose here.

Cairo is the Northern Gate of Africa

Dakar, Senegal the Western Gate

Cape Town the Southern

and the Eastern Gate could be Zanzibar, Mombasa or Dar es Salaam


What I would like 

No comments:

Post a Comment