Monday, May 27, 2013

Purpose Plan and Progression w Passion


Purpose Plan Progression w Passion

[I was lead to explore certain scriptures on this theme, and I will let them speak for themselves.]
1)    God has a Purpose for my Life. 
 Exo_9:16  But for this purpose I have raised you up, to show you my power, so that my name may be proclaimed in all the earth.
1Ch_12:33  Of Zebulun 50,000 seasoned troops, equipped for battle with all the weapons of war, to help David with singleness of purpose.
2) AS WE WALK INTO THAT PURPOSE THERE MAY BE CHALLENGES.                 Psa 57:1  A Miktam of David, when he fled from Saul, in the cave. Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me, for in you my soul takes refuge; in the shadow of your wings I will take refuge, till the storms of destruction pass by. 2  I cry out to God Most High, to God who fulfills his purpose for me.
Psa 138:7  Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and your right hand delivers me. 8  The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O LORD, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands.
-        3) God's purpose is formed in Every aspect of Creation.
         Even though it may seem others are finding their purpose with ease, we must take hope that God’s purpose is being revealed and released even in times of turmoil and danger.

-         Pro_16:4  The LORD has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble.
-         Pro_19:21  Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the LORD that will stand.
-         Pro_20:5  The purpose in a man's heart is like deep water, but a man of understanding will draw it out.
-         Isa 55:10  "For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there but water the earth, making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater, 11  so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it. 12  "For you shall go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall break forth into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
-         God’s Word speaks into creation, like the clouds and they fulfill their purpose… imagine what God would speak into your life.
-         When we walk into God’s purpose we shall ‘go out w joy, lead forth in peace.
-         Job 10:12  You have granted me life and steadfast love, and your care has preserved my spirit. 13  Yet these things you hid in your heart; I know that this was your purpose. We must seek out the purpose of our lives, knowing that God in His wisdom, has hidden the fullness of His Purpose for us

4) God has developed a Plan to meet that Purpose.
- Psa_20:4  May he grant you your heart's desire and fulfill all your plans!
Psa_33:11  The counsel of the LORD stands forever, the plans of his heart to all generations.
Pro_16:1  The plans of the heart belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is from the LORD.
Pro_16:3  Commit your work to the LORD, and your plans will be established.
Pro_16:9  The heart of man plans his way, but the LORD establishes his steps.
Jer_29:11  For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

5)   God will determine our Progression.
Php 1:24  But to remain in the flesh is more necessary on your account. 25  Convinced of this, I know that I will remain and continue with you all, for your progress and joy in the faith, 26  so that in me you may have ample cause to glory in Christ Jesus, because of my coming to you again.
- 1Ti 4:13  Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to exhortation, to teaching. 14  Do not neglect the gift you have, which was given you by prophecy when the council of elders laid their hands on you. 15  Practice these things, immerse yourself in them, so that all may see your progress. 16  Keep a close watch on yourself and on the teaching. Persist in this, for by so doing you will save both yourself and your hearers.


  • -         Like a Lorry driver with a specific task, we must load our vehicle and go on our assigned route.

  • -         When that driver comes to a railway crossing, he is advised to STOP, LISTEN AND PROCEED. 
Good advice for those on a journey, when something crosses our path we need to know when something may Disturb, Distract, or Delay us from God's purpose!


  • The People of God are ‘on the WAY’ but how shall we journey so that we get to the place, when and how God has assigned for us;   
6) We need to journey in a way that God's Progress meets our Progress.                                               
  •       Gen 32:1  Jacob went on his way, and the angels of God met him.2  And when Jacob saw them he said, "This is God's camp!" So he called the name of that place Mahanaim.[Mahanaim means "place of TWO camps"]
-As you move forward in your purpose and 'camp' with those of your company, are you aware of the supernatural company that has been assigned to accompany you?
Rth 1:6  Then she arose with her daughters-in-law to return from the country of Moab, for she had heard in the fields of Moab that the LORD had visited his people and given them food. 7  So she set out from the place where she was with her two daughters-in-law, and they went on the way to return to the land of Judah. [When Ruth and Naomi were in covenant agreement they could move forward.]                                                                  Jos 1:8  This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. >> Abiding in the Word is self-evident! 
 1Ki 19:14  He said, "I have been very jealous for the LORD, the God of hosts. For the people of Israel have forsaken your covenant, thrown down your altars, and killed your prophets with the sword, and I, even I only, am left, and they seek my life, to take it away." 15  And the LORD said to him, "Go, return on your way to the wilderness of Damascus. And when you arrive, you shall anoint Hazael to be king over Syria. 
>> Sometimes we might grieve for the godlessness in our own nation.  God may call you to a foreign place to see your purpose fulfilled.  This has been my testimony as I have moved from Canada to East Africa.
>> It has also been God's purpose for us, now that I have a family, to move back to Canada and settle in the very city that I had left 18 yrs before.


              You have been equipped, empowered and imparted to go forth in God's Perfect Plan and Will for you.




1 comment:

  1. A Fresh perspective on our Purpose... hoping it speaks to you as you seek God's purpose.

    ReplyDelete